Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: anyone watch Day Break in place of Lost last night

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    anyone watch Day Break in place of Lost last night

    I couldn't bring myself to watch. anyone got a review?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anyone watch Day Break in place of Lost last night

    I made it point NOT to watch.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anyone watch Day Break in place of Lost last night

    I watched it or parts of it
    Not bad, its kind of like a bit of 24 mixed with Groundhog Day.

    Skinner from the X-Files is in it
    Jayne from Firely/Serenity is in it

    Good cast.

    Lots of action.

    Actually not a bad show, and if the other option was seeing repeats of Lost for multiple months, I'd rather have a new show.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anyone watch Day Break in place of Lost last night

    [ QUOTE ]
    I made it point NOT to watch.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Same here. It's my protest. I hope it gets O ratings and they have to bring Lost back on early. If nothing else, just rerun Lost. I can't get my Kate or Sun fix if that garbage is on.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anyone watch Day Break in place of Lost last night

    As much as I like Lost, if they are going to drag out the season, I'd rather see a new show in the gap than repeats. The problem with the repeats was that people who don't keep up with schedules turn over and see one they see, and then come back the next week and don't see a new one, and they think crap there are no new ones and leave the show.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anyone watch Day Break in place of Lost last night

    Then those people are idiots and don't deserve to watch the new shows. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #7
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anyone watch Day Break in place of Lost last night

    You can actually watch it online.

    Daybreak Full Episode
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anyone watch Day Break in place of Lost last night

    I forgot till about an hour ago that my VCR is set to record Lost each week, so it recorded Day Break last night. If I'm board today I may rewind and give it a go just so I can say I tried it.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anyone watch Day Break in place of Lost last night

    Pretty good cast, not sure if it will hold up over a season but it really was decent.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anyone watch Day Break in place of Lost last night

    [ QUOTE ]
    I forgot till about an hour ago that my VCR is set to record Lost each week, so it recorded Day Break last night. If I'm board today I may rewind and give it a go just so I can say I tried it.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    now my problem, Lost is 1 hour and the premier was 2 hrs last night? It just kind of cut off as the girlfriend was going into the store to get items to patch him up with
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •